Buck’s Livery – Horseback RidesExplore the backcountry on horseback! Experienced wranglers will help you explore the San Juan National Forest and Cascade Canyon. One-hour, two-hour, half-day, and all day rides are available. Try the Sunset Dinner Ride, a two-hour ride followed by delicious Colorado steaks or chicken grilled over an open fire. Located across from DMR on U.S. Hwy. 550, Buck’s Livery offers mounted mountain adventures for all ages and experience levels.
Visit http://www.buckslivery.com/ for more details.
BUCK’S LIVERY AT DURANGO MOUNTAIN RESORT
OPEN DAILY – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. During Regular Summer Operations (weather permitting, please call ahead for availability)
One Hour Ride – $45 per person (plus tax)
Two Hour Ride – $80 per person (plus tax)
Half-Day Ride – $160 per person (plus tax)
Special Ride – $90 per person (plus tax)
Private Ride – $90 per person (plus tax)
All-Day Ride – $275 per person (plus tax)
Pony Rides – $25 (for ages under 6 years) (plus tax)
Sunset Dinner Ride
– 1 Hour Ride – Adults $79 (plus tax), Children under 12 $60 (plus tax)
– 2 Hour Ride – Adults $120 (plus tax), Children under 12 $85 (plus tax)
– Walk-in Dinner (no ride) $35
Custom horseback rides of any type. Please ask and we can coordinate this for you. Weight limit 220 lbs.
Children must be 6 years of age to ride.
– Large party and catering available with chuckwagon cookout. Minimum – 20 ppl.
– Staged wedding, shootout, holdups available at minimum cost.
– We also offer horse drawn wagons for weddings.
Call us at 970.385.2110 for pricing.